CASE RNs Membership Benefits
CASE RNs Strategic 2020 Plan Encompasses Benefits for all Self Employed Registered Nurses
Member Stakeholders Groups feedback for:
- Working toward a Sustainable Future Health Care System
- Focused on All People Health Care Needs Specific to their Community
- Utilizing Full Nursing Capabilities of all Registered Nurses
- Promoting Public Education for Modernized Health Care System
- Rising to the Challenge of meeting all Health Care Needs
- Facilitating Resources to start, grow and manage your business
Across Canada transparency to all members, colleagues, social networking, political leaders, nursing associations and client advocates.
Enhance members’ education to ensure meeting requirements for credibility, competency, consistency and continuity of highest quality of nursing health care and professional health care services delivered.
Speak out for self employed nurses increased nursing specialized skills that engage the public community participation in preventative care, well-being maintenance and chronic care navigation.
Promote research activity utilizing public or private foundation research funding to add grounded nursing theory to continuously improve the nursing profession capabilities inclusive of independent practice nurses.
Listen to members
across Canada identified needs using surveys, webinars, meet ups,
symposiums and Annual General Meetings.
Deliver day-to-day education resources that self employed nurses identified they need,
- Savvy business operation
- Highest Professional Practice standards
- Marketing your Professional Practice
- Primary Health Care Global model of health care delivery
Communication to public and politicians, eliminating nurses working in “silos” by utilizing social media and newspaper articles, communication “talks", exhibition booths and noteworthy presentations as a “voice for nurses”.
Deliver day-to-day continuous learning resources to aid our members professional establishment, i.e., salary survey, work diversity manual, modernized health treatment modalities, restorative health care and self-help treatment for clients, discounts on workshops, conferences, E-Blasts, and Information Links.
Social Media, Newspaper articles and available “speakers” to communicate recognition of self employed nurses essential health care services as nurse clinicians, consultants, educators, researchers and business owners and operators.